Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No AMV Progress, but I am drawing more!

So I haven't gotten more work done on any of my AMVs, but the last few weeks have been very busy. Not only did my gf's car break down TWICE (requiring me to drive out to where she was and call AAA to tow it to a shop... the cars fixed now.) but I've gone to THREE concerts. Mastodon/Dethklok, Gwar, and then Heathenfest featuring Eluveitie.

And in my free time I've been watching anime such as Kenichi and practicing drawing using my Wacom bamboo tablet. This being one of the more successful results, also my new banner =)



Also I've been playing more video games, and actually won ANOTHER game from Ignition (I initally won Muramasa: the Demon Blade for Wii from a facebook givaway), Nostalgia for DS from the Digg.com contest held by Ryan Thompson of Ignition USA. Thanks Ryan!

I will get cracking on my AMV's again soon. I really want to get these ones done as I'm starting to have more AMV ideas and I don't want to build up too many ideas, then I lose interest in some and its hard to focus.

No comments: