Saturday, October 24, 2009

Windows 7

So I bought the Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade today (3 pack, so I can put it on 3 computers) and installed it tonight, and so far, I'm loving it!

What I'm loving even more is the fact that all the programs, codecs, files, and settings involving my video editing and my AMVs were not messed up at all, and still work flawlessly! (Also that my AMV projects don't show up as black clips in the timeline, which has happened many times before from a switch to a new computer or an upgrade). The entire upgrade from Vista to 7 was incredibly smooth, and I didn't lose anything or have to reinstall anything! The only downside was how long it took to install. But it was well worth it. Its speed and efficiency far surpass Vista, and it will be a pleasure to edit AMVs on this computer now that it has Windows 7.

Now I just need to stop staring at the wonderful features of Windows 7 and get more done on my AMVs.

No comments: